The Mark Scott Philosophy
This Legend, Mark Samuel
Scott, has a very unique
dialect of drama teacher.
Here are just a few
examples of his slang!
- "Horse Feathers!" - What he says when he sneezes because??? We laugh every time though!
- "That Golden Handshake" - retiring after 30 years because he is so tired of our tomfoolery.
- "Don't take the Devils Lettuce" - don't do drugs kids, stay in skool
- "Sharp as a bowling ball" - Some of us are dumb, and this is a #cool sentence to say that
- "As you wander through life, whatever be your goal, keep your eye upon the donut and not upon the hole." - Just a very wise saying, one of the many life lessons he imparts on us.
- "Slacker!" - a word he calls his students that he loves :)
- Just? talking randomly?? in accents??? hmm especially Irish??
- "Stage left... No your OTHER stage left." - again, we're not very smart sometimes
- "What Happen!?" - when you hear it, you know